Tuesday, December 14, 2010

N and O :)

I got several things from the store this week that can kind of "transfer" over to the next day. . . getting a little creative here. . . watch for it!

On Monday my milk from my M day became Nesquik milk for my N day. Yum! I LOVE Nesquik. So I had some Nesquik milk for breakfast with a nutrigrain bar. I bought some Naval oranges for lunch (you'll be seeing those again shortly!) with some nachos and yet another nutrigrain bar. For dinner I had some noodles. And all day long I snacked on a LOT of Nilla wafers.

Sadly I think of too many things after the fact. I did buy a few "Naked" drinks. . . strawberry banana. . . but completely forgot about them in my fridge! So sad! I also realize I could have had nuggets rather than a large bowl of noodles. . . maybe next time. :)

O day was today. O day was going to be all about the oats and oranges! Not because I necessarily like oats and oranges. . . but because everything I could think of was either oats or oranges!
The Plan:
oatmeal- breakfast
oatmeal/orange/oatmeal raisin granola bar- lunch
orange chicken/orange for dinner.

The reality:
I did stick to oatmeal for breakfast. But upon arriving to school some friends said they were ordering Dominos for lunch and wanted me to join. They get some sandwiches from there all the time. I kindly declined stating "only if you can find something on the menu that starts with O!" Sure enough, somebody pulled out the menu. . .

That got me!

On my way home from work, I swung by and picked up an orange julius, then continued on to Panda for my orange chicken! Since I already broke the orange/oat rule with my oven baked sandwich, I went all out and got some oriental noodles and oriental egg rolls to go with the orange chicken.
I would feel a tad guilty about stretching this a bit too far. . . but after Bonnie's pizza K incident. . . and facebook snooping to see what's going on Friday with R night for her. . . it looks like anything goes!

Now it's Biggest Loser night. Not just any Biggest Loser-- but SEASON FINALE!! Meaning no more eating tonight. . . :(

ps. . . I know a girl that's going to be on next seasons biggest loser! Crazy!! Her name is Sarah. . . we should all tune in Jan 4 and see her!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your blog background and I am utterly amused by your alphabet diet. Thanks for sharing your adventures!

Bryan and Molly said...

whats going on for Bon's Friday R night?

Bryan and Molly said...

never mind - found it myself! You are right! No need to feel guilty with oriental when reindeer enchiladas are gonna count . . . that is definitely a stretch bon - sorry!

Bonnie said...

I believe they are red sauce enchiladas with a fun christmas festive name . . . I think it counts and if I get there and believe otherwise, I totally will decline . Glad you had some time for a funner post :) Love ya sista

Terry and Gail said...

I totally condone Bonnie's reindeer enchiladas. Afterall, they really are red sauce enchiladas and there is a difference between enchiladas in different sauces. I think you did excellent on N and O and I think it is weird that you could eat alot of the same things the two days. I know someone who is going to be on The Biggest Loser, too. He won a gold medal for greco style wrestling several Olympics ago. Greco wrestlers are just this side of sumo wrestlers in size. I don't know if you remember that Jody and Debi dated brothers when Debi was a junior in high school and Jody was a sophomore in college. Their little sister, Kami, married him. His name is Rulon Gardner. I saw the guy that Debi dated the other day at the temple. I hadn't seen him for probably at least 10 years. He caught me up with some of his stuff and told me about Kami's husband. So when we watch, we can watch Sarah and Rulon and know just a bit about them. Love, Aunt Gail

Bryan and Molly said...

Hey Gail - they showed a preview of that guy last night too! How crazy! Now we have two people to watch!!