Wednesday, December 15, 2010

p. . . was a plus!

On my list of edible letters, I am going to rank P up there somewhere near the top.

I started the day off with some little mini pancakes, but upon arriving to work, discovered breakfast being served. . . pastries! It was parent-teacher conference day today. No school for kids, conferences for the teachers. I held most of my conferences before and after school all last week so I only had two today. . . so I got to just do some much needed grading, and organizing and copying. But because it was conference day, and a few days before break, the principal brought in lunch for us. . . PANDA! Score. . . 2 for 2! I munched on some pringles and pretzels throughout the day, had some peanut butter cup ice cream for my dinner appetizer, then had a pizza pocket and a pear. I was going to celebrate my pops birthday on my own tonight with some pie, but thought better of it. . . afterall. . . this is supposed to be a diet right?

Happy Happy Birthday Dad!!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

I think you should have had some Pepsi to help celebrate his birthday :) That's what he is drinking in the picture right?

Terry and Gail said...

Yeah, "P" is a good day... maybe too good!!! That picture of your dad is a classic. And he doesn't mind that he has been immortalized that way. That is what I love about being old- we don't care (although, we don't really want to be caught naked on camera.) Love, Aunt Gail