Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I. . . HATE eating the ABC's!

Let's see. . .

I started my day out with some instant oatmeal (with a LOT of brown sugar on top!) I scowered (is that a word?) the grocery store this morning and came across an Italian pizza melt (or something to that extent. . . honestly can't remember the exact name but it DID start with the word Italian). I also grabbed a little thing of ice cream to go with it. That seems like a decent lunch. . .

Hours later, I had finished my scrumptious lunch and was enjoying my last few peaceful moments of my break when a lady I work with walked in with this huge bag of kettlecorn for all! I guess it was promoted on the show "Apprentice" so she wanted to try it out. As everyone passed around the bag raving about how good it was, I kindly declined and passed it on. So there the bag was, sitting right in front of me. . . as I zoned off for a minute my eyes landed on the bag. . . no way! . . . somebody failed to mention it was INDIANA Kettlecorn!! So then I definitely stole a piece or two. . .

So after work. . . it's back to the store I go to find something for dinner and something for tomorrow and possibly Friday so that I can stop making Smiths my second home for a few days. There was nothing at the store. . . but there I got a fabulous idea. . .


Unfortunately. . . it seemed to be everyone's "I" day today.

Had some more ice cream for dessert and called it a day!!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

so did you get in n out or not?? mmmm icecream and kettle corn, way better than my day. I am still up and its officially J day . . . unfortunately my J cupboards are bare too

Debi said...

MMMMM! Inn n out! I would have definitely gone for that! Love Debi

Terry and Gail said...

For some reason I tried to post a comment and it said that it didn't work. So I am going to try again. If it shows up twice you will know why. Anyway, in the other attempt I said something like this; Indiana kettle corn? Not Iowa or Illinois? It seems as if your sister's state was concerned with your state and I think that is called divine intervention. I also commented on how important adjectives are. Without adjectives you guys would have definitely lost weight on this diet- you might have even starved to death or gotten close. People who go on starvation diets to protest something (the people who do this are usually in jail) could use the ABC diet instead if you couldn't use adjectives. Aren't you glad you listened in school so you would know to use adjectives for survival? Have fun with this daily challenge. Love, Aunt Gail

Randi said...

You should have gone to IHOP I bet they had a smaller line :)Good luck finishing this thing.

Jim Kelly said...

You could have intestines