Monday, December 6, 2010

G is. . . great!

So I started my day out with some Golden Grahams. I always eat breakfast in the car. . . cuz mornings are usually quite the hustle and bustle around here! Instead of having a bowl of cereal, I eat dry cereal and wash it down with milk. Same thing right? Since my camera was in the car already . . that's where I got my photo!

At lunch I pulled out my grape jelly sandwich, granola bar, golden oreos, and grapes. A lady I work with showed up to lunch with this fatty bag of candies to share. I was a little bummed out knowing I would probably have to pass on all the yummy extra treaties for the day but then seriously the first two things she pulled out were Godiva and Ghiradelli chocolates-- score!!
I had some gummy lifesavers hanging around as well to accomodate my long work schedule these days (report cards and parent conferences-- bleh!) After work. . . I met up with a friend at Chilis where I had the most delicious Grilled chicken bbq salad. It was soo good. . . I would probably even get it when I don't have to eat things that only start with G! And what was next door to Chilis? Golden Spoon! Yum!!!

G was definitely Great... But the ideas I have flowing for tomorrow's H day is already making my mouth water! Til then. . . !

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

hey I gave you like this LONG list of ideas . . . you could have totally clued me in! I am currently starving lol! Night sister

Debi said...

ha ha. I am glad your day went better. It is funny how food can make or break a day sometimes. Can't wait to see what you have for H day. Love Debi

Terry and Gail said...

I can't believe that lady brought Godiva and Ghiradelli chocolates. Weird that different chocolates start with a "G"... I wonder why that is. I think any "Good" food would have been acceptable today with "Good" being way open to interpretation. Love, Aunt Gail

Stacie said...

I totally eat my cereal and milk like that on the run too. I'm so happy I'm not the only one!!