Monday, December 27, 2010

Counting down til TAX RETURN DAY!

My car has been making loud noises lately. No surprise there. We are always having little issues. When mom finally heard it though, she decided it needed to see the mechanic pronto. She called him up and told him what was going on, and we took it in that day. A different guy heard us drive in though and met us at my car. He asked me to open the hood. Then we all stood around it. . . listening to the loud grumbling sound. He nodded his head a bit then said. . . "ok- you can turn it off now."

Holding my jingling keys up to him. . . "Well you see. . . that's what the problem is pal. It already is off!"

Yup. . . he definitely took another looksy under the hood after that.




2 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

ha ha love this story!

Terry and Gail said...

That story is too good... it reminds me of the time my mom asked me if Michelle's boy Carson was named Custer and I asked her, "Mom, what American Indian would name their child Custer?" The obvious sometimes gets lost in the shuffle of looking for the obvious. Love, Aunt Gail