Sunday, December 5, 2010

F. . . ood!

That's what I ate today. . . a bunch of food! I thought Bonnie might not approve of that, so I did indeed make sure that each of my foods did actually start with the letter F. The next few weeks are going to be crazy busy for me though. I have report cards due this week (which I am still trying to get done) and parent conferences starting tomorrow. So frankly, I don't have time to post about my food let alone cook something edible like Bonnie's french toast! So basically I lived off a bunch of F snacks, and that will probably be my new habit over the next few days. So what did I have today...?

fudge dipped cookies
fudge centered cookies
fruit
fruit roll up
french fries
french bread

That's it- Weird little snackies that I just threw in my mouth all day long. I am starting to not like this "diet."

I wish I had french toast. . .

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

My french toast was the frozen kind from the grocery store- wasn't good...you didn't miss out

Debi said...

Oh I am sorry. I wish you lived closer to me or other family and we could make you some french toast or something else for whatever day you may be on. Good luck on day G. Love Debi

Jim and Lee said...

Should have had flapjacks!

Randi said...

Your blog has now become my real life Julie and Julia. I get so excited to read it everyday and see what you had to eat. I think that means I have a sad little life, but oh well. I hope you guys come up with something else fun after this because I won't know what to do if I don't have to read your blog everday.

Bonnie said...

Randi . . . my mind is already spinning to keep our life exciting lol . . . you are welcome to join our next random act of insanity :) and DEBI . . . feel free to cook for us even from afar :)

Terry and Gail said...

French toast is yummy... in the batter besides the eggs and a little water, add salt and pepper, cinammon and sugar. It is a great batter to dip in. I learned this from a family here in town who have eight kids. They make some yummy french toast. But I do think anything constituting food would be acceptable today. Love, Aunt Gail