Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cookies and Candies and Chocolates. . . oh my!

If I had to live off one letter of foods for the rest of my life (though I can't think of a situation that would really require such a thing), it would definitely be the letter C. Though I haven't lived through all the letters of the alphabet quite yet. . . I just can't imagine beating today's options. Just look at the title of the post!

I was looking forward to Day 3 for nothing else but my beloved Chocolate milk. Breakfast is just not the same without that stuff! Somehow in the joy of holding that chocolate milk. . . the cocoa puff cereal got lost in transit from my kitchen to my car. It has still yet to be recovered. . .

I am doing a 12 days of Christmas activity with my class where everyday for 12 days I leave them a goody. Day one (yesterday), they each got one candy cane. Day 2 (today), two cookies. Lucky for me, both of those started with C. . . with leftovers of both . . . upon arrival at work. . . today's breakfast was complete!

A few days ago a friend of mine asked me to dinner Thursday night. . . I was worried at first. . . I was so not going to lose this challenge because of him! And lose the challenge I did not!


As a side note. . . I think my puppy Doogle is quite smart. He must know that it's C day . . . all night long he keeps trying to eat my Carpet!!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

youre a DORK . . . haha , oh wait, that would be better suited for tomorrow :) Just about the dog comment I mean, too funny and a little corny! haha, LOVE you! My C day did not start as exciting as your - guess thats what I get for having an empty fridge and cupboards!

Debi said...

Nice. I would love the c day too because I love chocolate milk with breakfast. I wonder what Doogle will eat today for the D day. Dogfood would probably be great....but it might also be donuts, dingdongs, drycleaning, doll(if you had any), oh this could go on and on! Have fun. Love Debi

Terry and Gail said...

I woould consider "C" day the day of death...I would be sick for weeks after one "C" day of eating because I have very little self discipline. You guys are too funny. Love, Aunt Gail