Tuesday, December 7, 2010

H. . .

I'm so sleepy right now so this will probably be quick.

I started my day today with some holiday bagel poppers and hot chocolate from einstein's bagels. I had a ham sandwich and some honey nut cheerios for lunch. . . I know. . . a little random. And a hamburger and homestyle fries for dinner. Pretty decent meals. . . but h was a harder letter to find snacks for. So I really didn't have any snacks.

I'll be honest. . . the diet is kind of starting to ware on me. These weeks at work are way busy. . . I'm leaving for work at 7 in the morning and getting home after 6 with a pile of work with me for homework. The last thing I want to do is go to the grocery store and have to wander around searching for foods that begin with a certain letter. I don't even want to think about what I am going to be eating tomorrow. . . or Thursday. . . or Friday. It's only Tuesday and I am already in need of the weekend!

Good night!

3 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

when everything else fails . . . go with icecream!!!

Debi said...

I like Molly's comment. Yes if everything else fails go with ice cream. J will be a little tricky I think. Maybe K as well. I am glad I am not on your diet! Love you and hang in there! Love Debi

Terry and Gail said...

It is hard to focus on something else when you are so busy. But I still think you are doing good at keeping with the program. I...ummm..."inchiladas", "iggs",
"ipples", "iranges", "iread",
"iagels"... those are the things I would eat. Love, Aunt Gail (I know, you're welcome... I am a good helper!!)